Monday, March 29, 2010

Light up my day...

A super random thing happened to me today..

I was at work, doing my usual work duties when I got a random phone call to my direct work line.. I thought that it could be another student who managed to figure out my number and is too lazy to call the customer service number that is already available.

As I pick up the call, I realise that firstly, this is not an international student. As soon as I heard her voice, I couldnt believe it. It was my old friend from the Ancora program I was involved a couple of years ago.. Its been too long.. Hearing her voice alone made me lit up and a smile was plastered on me for the rest of the day..

Our conversation was not too long but it was an extremely pleasant one.. We have, of course, both graduated (FINALLY!) from our respective courses. She has a beautiful and kind soul.. I was quite surprised when I first got to know her of how mature she is at such a young age.. The things you learn while growing up, especially when you had to grow up so fast.. like she did.. I miss our monthly catch-ups and meet ups during our Ancora program. I know for sure she will be great at everything she does...



This is our first meeting at The Grange in Portsea.

No comments: