Saturday, March 27, 2010

Movies in 3D..

The past month has been exhilarating and exhausting...Well of course it is no surprise to you that I have already watched Alice in Wonderland in 3D. I did however go with my residents, who were more than eager at the cheaper tickets of the movie.

I would have to say that I did enjoy myself. The movie was pretty good and the cast was nothing short than brilliant. The direction and storyline were as always an expectation of Tim Burton. However, I have to admit that if I do have kids, I wouldn’t want them to go and watch such a movie because the storyline is so NOT a fairytale. Well, it wasn’t something I would expect Disney to be part of. But of course, Im not sure what they were thinking signing on to the storyline. Overall, I guess it was a good movie. I found it annoying that the White Queen, played by Anna Hathaway, had her hands in the air and waltzing around. I guess it is just her character but I felt like smacking her 3D character right on her face. LOL… Silly?? I know..

 
Because of some of my residents making fun of me, having not watched Avatar, I caved and went to watch the movie by myself. It was fun in the cinema with empty seats on my left and right. A space for my bag and another space to put my legs up. That’s the way to watch a movie, seriously.. Especially at the price that movies cost over here…

Anyway, I think the concept of Avatar is so wayyyyy into the future. Seriously, who comes up with this man?? It super uber cool and the 3D affects just takes it to a whole new level of movie watching. Creating 3D is not at all an easy task.. It is a fun experience but not easy.. Believe me, I have first hand experience. Hehehehe..

No comments: