Friday, January 02, 2009

HAPPY NEW 2009!!~

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!!!!!!~

Looks like its going to be another BRAND NEW YEAR!! So any new year resolutions so far?!

I guess its about time I reflect about 2008. There are many things that I wish I could forget, definately!! But thank God, there are many more things, including people, that I wish I can cherish... 2008 has definately been a REAL roller coster ride of emotions for me...

Learnt more about myself than I ever could.. Most important thing I learnt in 2008 is that I should probably stop putting everyone else's feelings before my own.. It's about time someone takes care of me.. And it should be ME. So for 2009, you will see a more selfish Nonzahriyah than ever before because Ive decided that some "friendships" and relationships are not even worth my time... Pardon my " ". Im just TOooOOo nice.. So.. maybe... 2009, no more Miss Nice Nonzahriyah...

Insyaallah, 2009, I will be a better Muslimah.. No more naughty-naughty stuff Non!! *tsk tsk* Hahaa.. Yah right.. and insyaallah I will get to meet the right person for me and we'll live happily ever after in 2010 *winks*

I hope you get to keep your resolutions for 2009... Congratulations in advance to anyone who I know that is getting engaged or married in 2009.. I envy you!!! *LOL*

No comments: