Sunday, November 16, 2008

No words can describe the B!+cH

ok... I've had it!!

2008 - Goodbye & Good Riddance!!

Im telling the truth from now on... I've HAD IT with my fucking FLATMATES!~


Only some of you would know the whole stories... That's right!! STORIES!!~
Just imagine leaving at home.. A place you call HOME.. And the people at Home sucks...

And not because they are your family members but because they are supposedly your friend and some are just random freaking strangers...

What is the latest Event that made me tick off:

You see, one morning, as I was frying eggs for Breakfast, Yummy... A flatmate of mine came down to get a drink of water before heading out.

This is what she did:
1) Take a CLEAN cup
2) Fill it up with tap wter
3) Drink water
4) Throw away unfinished water
5) Place the USED cup back in the CLEAN cupboard w/o rinsing or washing the cup

How FUCKING dirty is that??! If her saliva clean?! Heck!!! Is anyone's saliva clean?!
Seriously??! She is fucking MOTHER of TWO... I wonder how her household is being run man!!~
Stupid bitch... Dont know how to keep things clean!

AND I was eating my food at the time... So by the time all that was done, I still had food in my mouth before I can seay anything to her, she was out the door... Seriously?! Seriously?!

PEMALAS HARAM!!~

No comments: