Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Missing doing what I love...

I miss doing my passion..

I miss creating, designing and editing of videos, pictures & websites & whatever there is to do in the Multimedia / IT world. Im now stuck reading journal after journal... People say that those who do Honours either makes it or gives it up.. Im almost to the latter point..

It's too much writing and reading. I dont mind the reading but I am no writer. If i was, i would probably have taken a Communication degree instead of a Multimedia/IT degree.
Complaints, complaints, complaints... That's all i can do in order to procrastinate. Why.. Why.. Why.. I Hate honours.. I do.. I hate honours..

What could i have been taking doing honours??!!~~

I seriously need to take a break or something.. Watch a movie ke... AArrrgghhh!!~

No comments: