Sunday, June 01, 2008

Cinta

Monash University together with Centre for Malaysian Studies and probably the High Commission of Malaysia organised the Malaysian Film Screening, held at Monash University, Caulfield Campus.

Throughout the year, five Malay movies are screened for free at Link Theatre, Building S, Caulfield Campus, Monash University. Everyone, whose anyone is invited to come. Having watched the second movie, Cinta, I assumed that the Malay movies chosen because they were good and of high standards, or at least I hope they are. And yes, I think im falling in love with the Cinta movie.

If i am going to be a director or producer of a movie, I would have taken Cinta's concept of linking everyone with each other and how the people next to you are also facing the same problems as you are.. So don't think that you are alone in this world.. Cause you're not!

I cant remember how many times i cried during the movie because it was really, really touching. I cant wait to go back Singapore or Malaysia to get the original DVD.. Maybe get Fahmi or Rauds to get it for me... So anyway, my fav ultimate scene was near the ending when Azlan proposed to Azura with Hazrul Nizam's 'Kaulah Segalanya' playing at the background. Ok.. Im a sucker for love scenes.. if you havent already know that!~

I recommend those who LOVE romantic movies go watch Cinta. They have English subtitles so you dont miss out on what they are saying.. Besides, i think half the movie is like in English.. Oh Cinta... Cant wait to watch it again!~


No comments: