Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lazzat @ Lygon

I cant help but think about the Lazzat Restaurant on Lygon Street.

A couple of my friends and I have been craving to eat at Halal Restaurants so we are now on a hunt.. We have been to most of the restaurants around our area @ Clayton but we want to branch out more... Hehehe...

We stumbled on a restuarant on Lygon Street called Lazzat Restaurant. We've heard about it but never really bothered to go there till we started having our craving. Now that Im definitely having to stay in Melbourne, its about time i start venturing more... right?!

Anyway, the first time Raudz, Ruzi and I went there, we didnt really take any photos. I remember having Mee Soto but it was weird cause the Mee Soto had vegetables in them.. Like proper vegetables, carrots, broccoli, etc. The second time I went there, i brought my family with me. This time I ordered the Nasi Ayam. OMG!!~ SOOOooo delicious i tell you!! I thought i was back in Singapore. We ordered sweet and sour fish but i didnt like it cause it tasted more of chilli than the sweet sour taste.




Overall, i would recommend you to eat there! Though the teh tarek tasted more like milk. So maybe not order the teh tarek. So yeah, Lazzat on Lygon.. Go and try it!!~ It's pretty good!~

No comments: