Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Cosmo anyone?! Sani? Mel?!~

Im really, really bored here at home. It's my first night alone. Melissa's family arrived early this morning so she is off meeting them & having to "layan" them. Ive seen Sani yesterday so I don't really wanna see him again today. I sent Ruzi & Daphne off @ the airport this afternoon. SO basically, all my summer gang2 is either already back to where their original homes are.. OR they have other stuff to do other than having to hang with me. I know that Im kinda irritating and annoying to hang with. But that's just me. If im quiet & all shy, would that be me?! Doubt you would want that kind of company anyway!!

So what have i done so far since I got back from the airport?! Let's see.. Laundry? Folding? Ironing? Cleaning? Dishes? Geesh.. I just sounded like a maid. Erm.. I think I am. Haiz.. And no, this does not make me want to go back Singapore any earlier. In fact, I resent having to go back. I feel like playing tennis this weekend. Maybe? Need to do some last minute shopping. Probably going to watch a movie. OoooOohhh.. Russell Peters this Friday!! Cant wait for that!! Funny man, Russell!!

Ok.. Just because im bored right.. Im gonna blog about an article I read in Cosmopolitan, December 2006 edition. This is courtesy of Sani who lend me his flatmate's girlfriend mag. Hehe.. I think Mel & Sani would be the only ones who know what Im talking about. Hehe.. Ok Seriously.. What the heck?! Do the moves actually work?! I asked Sani but he says I have to find it out myself. What?! How am i suppose to know if Ive never done it before seh. Abit of sharing information would be great, man!! Geesh!! *roll eyes* I always wonder how Cosmo write about all these stuff. Im pretty sure they have someone who goes around and ask the people.. "So.. What's new with sex?!" Hahaha.. It's an interesting article and a good, fun read. You GUYS should go take a look. You'll laugh your ass off. Hehe.. Selamat reading!!

No comments: