Tuesday, December 12, 2006

WeiRDo!!..

I'm weird. I knew that a LONG time ago. My brain works in a strange, twisted way. I can only stop thinking about something/someone if I replace that something/someone with something/someone else. It'll take me a long time to find a replacement. Then , it'll take me an even longer time to fully replace one with another. Is it just me? Am I that weird? Does my brain have that much capacity to sink in everything and everyone around me?!

I complicate my own life so that I have more problems and puzzles of my life to solve. So that my head is constantly busy with endless thoughts of these problems. But when I take a break, away from them.. I stray. My mind strays. Either I go back to the things I try to run away from. Or create new problems in my small, puny brain. Why? Why? Why? I need to stop this endless feeling of loneliness and lost. I need help. I need to stop time and take a breather. With each second, I realise Im losing time. Time that is part of my life that I will never gain back. Maybe that is why I think I should take control and grab onto every opportunity that comes my way. Life is short. Is it? Really? I don't know. Do you? My life is complicated. Im pretty sure yours is too. But why cant we just uncomplicate things and just let live?

I wish that I eventually stop complicating myself and my life. I think too much. And I dont talk about what Im thinking of. Maybe that's my problem. I dont know. Nobody seems to care about what I think unless its something that is interesting to them. Or of good knowledge. I miss my friend who used to listen to me about everything. I wish we didnt stray apart. I wish we remained friends. I wish I will meet someone as good as him or even better. Ruzi says that I should specifically wish what I want. Hehe.. And with that, I shall wish for him in my prayers, tonight.

No comments: