Tuesday, January 26, 2010

He's Just Not That Into You...

So Im assuming you've watched the movie.. You probably watched it with a group of your girlfriends or perhaps with your boyfriend/fiance.. You could have possibly watched it alone.. I cant seem to remember whom I went with, but I remembered having a good time watching it...

The movie is totally awesome!! I have to say it kinda give me a new perspective in knowing what guys think.. You kinda know.. You kinda figured it out but.. You dont really talk about it with your girlfriends.. And here is a movie, that tells you what you already know.. How to know that he's actually not into you..

So the main rule is: If he wants to date you, then he will ask you out..
Right, my question would be.. How long do you have to wait for the guy to ask you out? 3 days? a week?

HE'S NOT THAT INTO YOU...



So here's the thing.. I dont think that its fair that the ball is in the guy's court.. I thought that we're living in the modern age, but I guess some things are still old school.. Girls wait for guys to ask them out.. Wait for their phone calls or perhaps a text message... I know.. Cause I do it often enough.. before realising... What the F$%K!~

Who would have thought that it's still the same now as it is 20 years ago?? Some guys have progressed into accepting that girls are now more independent and are much more outgoing. But unfortunately, most guys aren't like that. Most still feel threaten by how much more successful the girl is than the guy.. Or perhaps that the girl has a higher education level than he does..

So i guess, all i have to say is... If he doesnt call you or makes the first moves or tries to get to know you more, he's just not into you.. It's not you.. It's him.. Seriously.. You can move on knowing that you didnt waste your time waiting for him..

No comments: