Wednesday, January 20, 2010

6 months.. YIKES!~

Wow.. It's been more than 6 months since my last blog post.. I guess I havent had the time to log-in and add in entries.. Ive had complaints about that.. Sorry to those who did the complaints... I can only try to be more vigilant in adding on what's been happening...

So let's see.. 6 months is a long time. Plenty has happened. Let me break down the highlights for you, though not in any order, cause God knows I can exactly remembered what happened and when it happened..

- My cousin, Siti came to visit me in Melbourne. She has now left me and Australia and headed back home to Singapore and is currently a teacher @ a secondary school in Pasir Ris. =p

- PAU, my beloved Green car, got into an accident with me in it, where i was sent to the hospital in an ambulance. Not a highlight in my life cause I had to let go of PAU cause it would be too costly for my insurance to repair PAU. On the other hand, I have then bought a new second hand car. There is no official name to it yet but we've been calling it THE JAZZ. It's nice and blue, the Monash blue... LOL..

- Somehow, I turned a quarter century old.. Only God knows how..

- I've been back to Singapore twice. One for Raya and the second time round in Nov for a proper holiday. I bought about 13 new pair of shoes when I was in Singapore.

- Went to KL when I went back to Singapore. Which was nice cause I actually missed KL.

- A couple of close friends got married, not to each other. A close friend got engaged. Well more of my friends got married than anything else...

- I've had my little stupid heart broken.. So what else is new??

- I bought a new DSLR camera, a Nikon D90. Havent got full use of it but insyaallah, the time will come for me to maximise the use of it.. hehehe..

- Got my first Tiffany product which is a ring.. woo hoo!!~ What a splurge!~

Well, that's about all I can think of right now..
I have to say that I am planning for my vacation trips in 2010. No more 10-10-10 for me..

Im so over it.. I plan to be happy and merry and be me in 2010.

Welcome 2010!!...!!~

No comments: