Sunday, July 05, 2009

The Palms

My colleagues and I went to have dinner the other day after work.. It was really nice.. Spending quality time with them.. Talking about work.. About other colleagues.. Well more like gossipping.. hehehe..

They were so nice to bring me to a restaurant that served Halal food. It was somewhere at Glen Waverley.. So the drive there was pretty short.. I think about 5 of us ended up going with like 4 cars.. hahaha..

The restaurant, called The Palms, was pretty good. It had a Singaporean theme to it, decorated with old-style Singapore shophouses. They even had teh tarik but i wasnt in the mood for it.
I had Butter Chicken with Garlic Naan. Seriously, it was good. Abit more sweeter than what I usually have at other restaurants, but still.. Good choice!!

I would definitely recommend to go there.. Well especially if you're craving for some Singapore style food. I think one of the best things about the restaurant is getting to see all these people who eats there, ordering food like there is no tomorrow. Feels right at home.. Prob like an air-conditioned version of Simpang Bedok but w/o western food.

Visit me in Melbourne and I'll be sure to bring you there!! Hehehe.. =D

No comments: