Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bridemaids' Dresses

For the past few weekends, Ive been trying out bridemaid's dresses at all sorts of stores around Victoria, well mainly the South Eastern areas. My friend, on the other hand, have tried on the Wedding gowns.. And it was really, really, really fun!

We didnt try any at the first store we went to at Dandenong. It was a decent store with really affordable dresses. The designs werent that fantastic but they were still decent enough.

The second store I went to was Ferrari. Ruzi really looked good in the wedding gowns.. It's like her fairy tale is really coming true now.. Me on the other hand, cant decide what to try on and wear. The price was about my budget price but still it was pretty steep.

Nonetheless, we continued spending countless hours looking around. And finally, i found something i like at a store near East Malvern i think.. The designer is Alfred Angelo and the dresses are just awesome!! Though i still need to find a jacket to match the pink dress (which is the theme color of the wedding - pink and white).

Here are some of my fav designs. Let me know what you think.



This would be my favourite.

No comments: