Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Would YOU Rather be Street Smart or be Intellectually Smart?!~

So many things happened over the past few days that there is just toooo much to say... Too many things running across my mind all at the same time.. Who says Uni is over?!~ At least not for me... Uni is just one tiny part of my life... I still have tonnes of other things to care about too...

With the absence of Rauds, I guess I am left with holding the fort myself... I dont get it... Why am i being so me... So open.. So naive... I give and give but some people still don't want to really give a damn about what or how i feel... They cant be THAT ignorant... Or maybe im too naive to think that they are clever enough to figure it out... Who says being intellectual smart lets you be street smart... Tsk tsk....

So it comes to my topic for this blog: Would you rather be Street Smart or be Intellectually Smart?!~

Would you rather be the top student or one of the top ten or something like that... And not know about everything else that goes around you?!~ Would you like to be soooo damn bloody smart that you are left behind with knowing what the real world is like out there?! In other words, would being intellectually smart really get you so far in life and make you really, really happy???!~

OR

Would you rather know what to do when you are in trouble... Be street smart... Know what life is like out there... In the real world... Be more independent... Truly realising who your REAL friends are... Going through all the ridiculous emotions there is... and in the end emerging.. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Am i making sense at all?!~

And to answer a previous comment about my hubby... Sorry sista.. I dont have one... Not yet anyway... =)

No comments: