Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sex and the City

I'm assuming that all you girls out there have gone to watch Sex and the City, the movie. It's one of those movies where you HAVE, HAVE, HAVE to go with ya GIRLFRIENDS!!~

I think that the movie totally rocks!! It has completed the series.. Questions about what happened to them after the TV series has ended.. Did Carrie & Mr Big stayed together for good?? Did Charlotte finally have the babies she always wanted?? What happened to Miranda and Steve?? Of course, did Samantha finally grew out of the whole ?? Hhhmmmm....

I guess one of the things i get from the movie is that you don't need a man to be successful... But looking at Miranda and Charlotte, i guess if you are in a relationship, then to be able to get through it, you gotta really work at it... Know what i mean??!

If you read my previous few entries, I am most likely to be Charlotte, which I find it abit amusing... I just do... Though, i wish I have a life like Charlotte right now.. Absolutely fantastic girlfriends, doting husband and a good family... Aaawwww.... But hey, Charlotte's like 40 i think?? Not sure about their ages... Its getting me confuse just thinking about it... Hehehe..

Anyway, go and watch the movie, if you havent!! It's pretty full-on and totally GIRLPOWER!!~ And don't bother bringing your boyfriends or husbands or partners... Whatever.. Go with ya girlfriends~~


No comments: