Sunday, December 23, 2007

Melbourne @ 15Degerees in Summer

Ok people.. The reason i havent been blogging for awhile is because i have been LAZY!!~

So many things have happened these past few weeks and all i can say is.. WHOOPSIE DAISIE...

The most major thing that happened was the natural disaster that hit Melbourne. Or should we say Clayton, Monash University. About half the building on the Clayton campus have been partially or slightly destroyed. IE: Flooding, Ceilling falling, etc. I am lucky to just sit at home and freezing my ass away..

Though, Amni (my friend & neighbour) wasn't so lucky cause the rain water jus went into her apartment and look at the mess it did to her flatmates's room. Thank god she has recently moved out. It seemed that the Halls wasnt any luckier then the flats. I heard there was water right up to below the knee. Geesh! What kind of storm was that!



Well, if you're still wondering what the weather is like in Melbourne, here's a tip: 15 degrees in Summer time.. I practically have to dig my way thru my clothes to get to my jackets which have been kept nicely all the way at the back. We're all walking with long sleeves and pants and sweaters around the house cause its too damn cold. Tomorrow is going to be 11 degrees. Hopefully the rain stops soon...

What a summer!!~

No comments: