Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Exams OVER!!

Hey korang!!

Today Im just gonna brag.. My exams are over!! Finally!! I hope i get D or HD though I know i dont deserve it.. Ok lah.. I deserve at least a D ah.. Hahaha.. I am as ALWAYS the first in my unit.. I dont have to look for my number seat.. All i have to do is look for the yellow or pink post-it that will be attached to my table.. Cause that is where the first person seats.. Haiz.. You see back in Singapore i always laugh at the people who have to be the first few ones in the name list.. Now its my turn to be in the front.. *tsk tsk*

Went back home with Mellie.. She superstar lah today!! Walk like 5 feet only, got someone she know.. Have to wait for like 10min for the superstar to talk to her fans.. Hehe.. I feel so left out.. Today my exam only got 7 other people who take the same unit as me.. So i not popular lah today.. Haha.. Ok2.. Im rambling!! I have to finish my 3D assignment which i will prob fail again.. Oh GOD!! Help me lah...

Sing Star my place.. Tonight!! Sorry eh RA not at home... Hahahaha.. Any noise complains please call the other RAs..

No comments: