Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Killers

It seems like there are 2 versions of the script. One turned into a romantic comedy with Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher while the other turned to be a more action filled movie with Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise. So guess which one I decided to watch??

The one with the Katherine of course! I miss her so much in Grey's Anatomy. So this is where I can get my Katherine dosage... KILLERS.. The movie isnt too bad. Really.. The storyline could have been improved somehow as the movie got confusing at some parts. Halfway through the movie, I didnt realise that the couple were already married for 3 years, when I thought that they were taking things "slow"... Getting married to a spy or assassin may seem exciting I guess, but Ashton's character was abit all over the place because you dont really know if he actually managed to successful retire from the job... I also kinda expected him to hide his guns in a super secret compartment somewhere hidden in the house.. Not in a normal duffel bag that could easily be found by the wife.. Seriously?? Cmon scriptwriter! You could do better than that!!

It was weird seeing Katherine in a character where she is a little ditzy.. But somehow, I knew her natural confidence would overtake the character.. I guess it wasnt one of the best character that she has played.. Maybe I can separate her Izzy character.. But she was excellent in The Ugly Truth..

So anyway, I did enjoy watching the movie. Go watch, Killers if you want a simple romantic comedy.. It was the exact movie that I needed to watch.. :)


No comments: