Thursday, May 22, 2008

My graduation...

Alhamdulillah... I have officially graduated. I have a Bachelors Degree in hand.. I am a Monash University graduate.. And all i can thank is God & my parents!!

It has definitely been a hard 2 1/2 years, dealing with sooo many issues in my life, assignments, projects, extra curricular activities, work... You name it and Ive probably been through it...

My special day happened on 15th May 2008. I spent half the day working @ the little phone shop & the later half, embracing my moment. I remember as I stood there on the stage, all i could think of was... I made it!! I finally made it!!



I have to thank and send hugs and kisses to my parents who were there to see my 5 seconds of fame, my cousin, Liyana for coming down for my graduation as well and my besties, Ruzi, Rauds & Nicola for being there on my special day!! Of course, i chave to mention those who came to congratulate me and take pics with me, Alia, Shirley, Kevin & Rachel-lah... Thanks for those of you who sent your well wishes too!!~

It was great being able to graduate with my friends from my course & seeing them since the last day of Uni.. I never thought I would be this happy to receive a piece of paper but I am... Thank you God for making it all possible!!~

No comments: