Saturday, January 26, 2008

To Singapore & Back...

In case some of you didnt notice, I have came back to Singapore and back to Melbourne within the past few weeks. There wasnt much time for me as i have got a job (even though it is part-time at the mo.) in Melbourne.

Anywhoo, I guess I didnt manage to spend as much time with ma frens as i wanted to in Singapore. Especially since most of them are busy with work. Instead, I usually go out with ma cousin, CT & my parents. Seems like alot of things have changed in Singapore.

One being the infamous Tampines Mall. So many upgrades have been done that I thought that I was shopping at Orchard Road for awhile. Best thing about TM is Charles & Keith. It got bigger & better. Nonetheless to say, I did spend a couple of hundred dollars at C&K.

To my pleasant surprise, a couple of my rock climbing friends (yes, those were the days) has recently given birth to a beautiful baby boy, Muhammad Danish Bin Andy Mirza. In my very short stay, I still tried to make the time to pay a visit. Even though Andy had an exam on that day, I went to see Juli & their beautiful baby boy!!~ Hehe...



Well, Im back in Melbourne now. Already missing my friends and family. I pray that I get to see them sooner than later!~

No comments: