Thursday, December 28, 2006

Missing my PAU!!~

There is alot of things I miss ever since i came back from Melbourne for a holiday in Singapore. I guess one of the things i missed the most is my car, PAU. PAU is my green Mazda 121 Metro car in Melbourne. I hope it is currently safe @ SEF Carpark. Ive asked Sani to take care of it.. But you know lah Sani kan..

I washed PAU, vacuumed her and even sprayed some "parfum" the day before I went off. The smell was pretty awful at first but it takes awhile for the thing to sink in and the sweet smell would eventually come out. Who would have thought?! When I get back, I will drive Pau around for awhile. Maybe go out for dinner or something.. Hmm.. Im trying to find some wheel cover thingies for her but I dont know where to get.

Missing my PAU!!

No comments: